Welcome to my blog! Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Billy Gnome ...

There has been much chat about Billy Gnome and his involvement in our pick-the-scores league for the English Premiership. And I feel it's important to tell a little of his story on here ...

A novel idea occured to both my Dad and I that there should be some gnomes bought as gifts (unbeknown to either of us that the other thought the same!). I had ordered a couple for their new house, he had ordered one for me. When Billy arrived he had either been delivered by a Rangers supporter or had been on the wrong end of a bit of a rammy!

Alas, here is Billy upon his arrival in Cumnock ...


... thankfully there is a resident Garden Gnome Physio in Cumnock ... here is Billy restored to full leg health!

... and Billy showing off his new house ...




No comments: