Welcome to my blog! Thanks for reading!

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hiking Table Mountain ...

Erin is one of the crazy adventurous people who wants to climb Table Mountain! So giving ourselves a whole day to recover from the half marathon we hiked up! Craig (of the Sherpa fame) was happy to take us up his mountain, and it was a grand experience. I'm not sure if I'm fitter, or whether the weather was better but it was a bit easier than the last time I hiked it!! There were still plenty of stops "to take pictures" (terminology borrowed from my mum!) and to enjoy the views.

The view ...

Dale and Craig on Craig's mountain!

Dale flying?!!?

The girls at the top ...

The rock formation behind us is the highest point ...

Erin with Lions head (and rump) in the background ...

Here we are at the part where everyone goes ... we looked a bit more sweaty than your average tourist!!

Erin and her friends at the top ...

Erin, when her friends finally moved out of the way!!

We raced the boys down ... we took the cable car, took pictures, hiked to the cablecar point and they ran down! I think it was a tie!?!? :-)

No comments: