Welcome to my blog! Thanks for reading!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.
Mother Teresa

I have been very slack with my blog recently but I am slowly getting caught up with my millions of photos and stories of the adventures that 2009 has held (so far!). I love the above picture - taken last week at Betty's Bay (thanks Key). Totally unstaged, the girls were admiring the penguins and I was pondering the world ...

I leave for the States this afternoon for what feels like my last adventure before I join the grown-up world. I'm excited about catching up with old friends, visiting old homes, making new friends and visiting exciting new places ...

1 comment:

J and C said...

Hi Namoi
Great photos, every now and then I have a look. SA looks really beautiful. Never thought I would start up a blog but seeing yours and Sam and Dan's has made us start one up of our Holy Land trip. campbellinholyland love Sam's folk Colin and Josie