Welcome to my blog! Thanks for reading!

Friday, April 30, 2010

First stop - Columbus Ohio!

Without any script this looks like it may have been some event involving sign language! Here we are in Columbus, Ohio for Sam and Katie's rehearsal dinner. I landed in Boston at rush hour, picked up my luggage and a rental car and set off down the highway to Scranton, PA. After a short night in Scranton I was on the road again heading to Ohio. On my favourite highways through Pennsylvania and West Virginia ... good times! After promising that I'd be there in plenty of time, I visited a few wrong hotels (at Columbus airport) before getting to the Marriot. I got there, threw on a dress and appeared at the rehearsal dinner (thanks to Ralph for the lift!). My first sightings of Asher Schuenke also occured ...

No comments: