Welcome to my blog! Thanks for reading!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.
Mother Theresa

Right before I headed to the States last year I wrote this blog post (http://nomeawayfromhome.blogspot.com/2009/05/if-we-have-no-peace-it-is-because-we.html).

I thought it was to be my last adventure before I had to grow up … but upon reflection of another 9 months how wrong I was!! I’ve had many more exciting (and stretching) adventures and encountered some very fun and amazing things too! Perhaps I was a little presumptuous to think that life would settle down just yet!

I leave for the States tonight for a conference, and some holiday/vacation time too … to meet a new little one, to celebrate a wedding, to walk to the school bus with a Kindergartener, to visit the new Littlest, see the Ohio University postman, watch soccer, gamble another $1, catch up with old friends and laugh lots … I can’t wait!

No comments: